Celebrate Oregon Harvest!
Raise a glass to Oregon’s finest wineries to
kick off the Oregon State Fair Friday August 27.
Eleven of the Willamette Valley’s finest wineries will share their best varietals at the Green Acres Landscape Plaza Garden on August 27, opening night of the Oregon State Fair.
Celebrate Oregon Harvest kicks off the Oregon State Fair!
Friday August 27 is opening night for the 2021 Oregon State Fair, and the Celebrate Oregon Harvest wine tasting event is the official kick-off event:
- 9 Willamette Valley wineries sharing select varietals in fabulous Oregon State Fair’s Green Acres Landscape Plaza Garden
- Appetizers featuring Oregon-grown beef, pork, seafood and vegetables prepared by Chef Andrew Garrett, founder of NW Elixirs.
- 30-minute Paul Bunyan Lumber Jack Show
- Wine competition awards
- Ceremony honoring and memorializing those who were injured, killed or lost homes in the 2020 Santiam Fires, as well as the first responders
- Music and dancing by Five Guys Named Moe.
- Tickets are $50 per person and are available online all summer and at the gate. Oregon State Fair admission on August 27th is included with each purchased ticket.
- The event lasts from 5pm-10pm.
Oregon State Fair Foundation
You can help preserve this great Oregon event and gathering space for future generations by becoming a Friend of the Fair!
Your information will not be shared.